“I’m not pussy-footing, I’m double bass drumming!”
You gott check this flick, it looks all sorts of ridonkulously funny! Ari Gold is like a cooler (but still-so-nerdy) version of Napoleon Dynamite, while Enoturage’s Adrian Grenier has never looked so sexy-cheezy all at once! Watch the trailer below.
If you’re in the NYC, there’s a kick-ass premiere party today! More deets below!
POWER NEW YORK CITY PARTY
- KnittingFactory, Brooklyn, Metropolitan and Havermeyer
- Wed Oct 7, 8pm-3am.
- The Honey Brothers, The Prigs, World War, and DJ Jonathan Toubin from New York Night Train spinning tunes all night!
- $10 minimum suggested donation to support The Impact Repertory Theatre, the Oscar-winning children’s music non-profit school, who will also be performing!
- Prizes, movie clips, puppies and kittens!
- 18+. NO GUEST LIST. NO RSVP. NO VIP. POWER TO THE PEOPLE!
ABOUT: “ADVENTURES OF POWER”
- Opens October 9 in New York and Kentucky!
- Opens October 16 in Los Angeles!
- Opens in theaters around the country–watch the trailer and join us at:http://www.adventuresofpower.com
- Starring Hoyt Honey and Honey duContra (Adrian Grenier), music by Raw Honey, with some harmonica by Dory Honey and a character named after Dr. Carl Honey!